Hi hoping someone can help me I need technical details on a folding prop for a 2007 model 36.7 someone stole mine while moored in a hurricane hole during the passing of tropical storm Erika, need to replace prop and find a supplier/source.
Thanks in advance
Any boats near Chicago racing this Sunday? I'm in town visiting family for the weekend and would love to go out for a race, and bring one of my teenage nephews with me. I can handle any position except bow (bad shoulder, doesn't like me working the pole).
Its official......2015 Beneteau 36.7 North American Championship hosted at Bayview Yacht Club, Detroit. Sept. 09 - 15. NOR and sign up here at Yacht Scoring. http://www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=1257
Okay, so what are you going to be doing this winter on the boat?
Stardancer - after sailing from Va to Newport RI in july, and back in October via offshore is going to:
1. Pull the mast for a full inspection (first since bought in 2008)
2. Replace the masthead antenna (bent when we went thru the F1 Tornado in Hampton)
3. Redo a toerail that is leaking
4. Install a tie switch to isolate the starting battery - so it wont go dead on long races (am going to get same style switch from Bene)
5. Install jackline points in cockpit - already have jacklines for decks.
6. Install new bigger 20 gal holding tank
7. Install new head - full size?
8. Recoat backstay with new UV insulation - all one piece
9. Install flicker
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!
Stardancer - Hampton Va
Masthead light died on 2004 36.7. Can someone tell me what original bulb is and whether there is a decent LED replacement? Would like to avoid going up mast twice, once to retrieve existing bulb and then to install replacement. Thanks